History and Development:
Nestled on the Hill at 56 Market Street, Suite#13, Montego Bay is; Declan Real Estate Company Ltd. The company opened its door on Monday, November 08, 2004 with a qualifying broker, Mr. Cleveland Cato, who has a wealth of knowledge in the Real Estate Industry; serving clients across Jamaica.
The company started with an office space of 384 square feet and is now expanded to 816 square feet of office. The staff complement consists of dedicated and certified professionals who engender smooth operational procedures on a daily basis.
Founded on the principles of providing a high level of service, genuine care and meeting client’s needs, they consistently provide clients with their ultimate expectation; value for money. Declan Real Estate is known to be positive, dependable and reliable and is sensitive to all employees, prospects and clients.
Declan Real Estate Company maximizes in Sales and Rentals and offers real estate related advice to prospects and clients.
Throughout the years, the Company had achieved its Goals by strategic planning and keeping its objectives in mind.
The company has made significant developments over the period that is note worthy.
• Declan Real Estate promotes, relationship selling and not transactional selling.
• Involvement in Cooperate Social Responsibility (CSR).
• Involvement in sponsorship and charitable ventures.
• The company boosts an intuitive website, (www.declanrealty.com
) that is updated weekly with new and salable listings.
• Over the period the company has facilitated the process by allowing many first time buyers to own their home.
• The Client’s Database (CDB) and Property listing inventory have grown exponentially over the period.
The company hangs on the tenet that: “Success Depends on Satisfaction”. Therefore, they ensure that their stake holders, employees, directors, vendors, clients, and prospects) are satisfied.
Their mantra for 2019 will be; “Forward, Upward and Beyond”. The company’s vision is to be the most efficient real estate agency providing top-class agents, brokers and team members to the Local and Global public. Their strategic plan for 2019 is to; Achieve market dominance, Strengthening market presence and Maintaining Sustainability and Profitability.